- First Name
- Last Name
- Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Christian Brothers University
- Teaching Interests
I teach Organic only (both lecture and lab.) I have no particular interests in any single part of Organic. I am not a fan of reteaching material from Freshman chemistry at the beginning of Organic. I like showing students how Organic pertains to real life (drugs, freons, distillation, etc.)
- Research Interests
1) Making calyculone
2) Chemical Education (trying to figure out how to get Vernier polarimeters to be reproducible.
3) Trying to get making oxalate esters easier for students (and greener.)
4) Using Spartan to show how calculating HOMO, LUMO, electrostatic potential maps is useful.
- State (USA only)
- Zip Code (or country if not USA)
- Member for
- 1 year 8 months